- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1509 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
Classic, 3 cyclinder, 750cc, shaft drive, in fair condition. In 1986 this was as close to a racing bike as BMW got.
I've owned her since 2000. Previous owner did a complete strip down and internal balance.
Easier to manhandle than the K1000 series, and the 3 cyclinder 750 engine gives better mpg, with exceptionally low milage for her age.
Serviced yearly up to 2008.Garaged since then. (I got married - enough said!)
Needs tyres, an MOT, road Tax, and a good owner who can give the bike some TLC since she's approaching