6 Bed 6 Bath HMO Preston City Centre Fully Refurbed High Spec Throughout Returns In Excess of 45% PA
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
1 of 8
HMO Property Designs
Posting for 13+ yearsSee all ads
- 4 hours ago
- Seller Type
- Property Type
- Number Of Bedrooms
SOLD FULLY TENANTED
TOTAL PROJECT COSTS REQUIRED FROM CLIENT, INCLUDING PROPERTY PURCHASE, REFURBISHMENT, FURNITURE, FLOORING, TENANT MARKETING AND ALL FEES AND TAXES £257,311.00
MINIMUM CLIENT CONTRIBUTION WOULD BE £136,313.50.
* 6 Bed HMO – RETURNS, NET OF ALL COSTS AND FINANCE PAYMENTS ON CASH INVESTED - IN EXCESS OF 45%!! *
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND OPTIONS WITH REGARDS TO THE FULL FINANCIAL BREAKDOWNS
Tel 0161 870 0010
** 6 Bed HMO – Net Returns from 45.55% **
Please see below for full financial breakdown
An exciting Design and Build project in Preston that will enable a 6-bedroom, 6-bathroom unit with large communal kitchen.
• A sought-after area with easy access to UCLan, local amenities and the town centre. Only a 10 minute walk to the University campus and the Student Union bars. The town centre and train station are just a 5 minute walk away.
• Spacious enough to enable a 6-bedroom multi let: all with double rooms, 6 bathrooms plus a spacious communal kitchen.
Returns in excess of 45.55%
INVESTMENT AND PROFIT BASED ON HMO DESIGN BUSINESS MODEL
• Initial purchase price Bricks and Mortar only £170,000.00
• Re-mortgage Bricks and Mortar after works value conservative estimate
• Total spend including property purchase, all build costs, furniture, flooring &
fixtures. All fees and taxes £257,311.00
• Real cost of business is the total spend minus the after works valuation, which in
this case is £47,311.00
• Therefore the overall cost of the business is £47,311.00
• The rental income net of all overheads and mortgage payments equals £21,569.10
• Therefore the business produces a return on investment of 45.55%
Plus a further property value increase of 20% approximately after the first years rental.
Thereafter the bricks and mortar valuation will follow the areas normal market trends say 5% PA.
5 YEAR COMPARISON
Property value bricks and mortar £306,307.57
Annual net rent over 5 years £107,845.50
Total £414,153.07 return in cash and asset.
Any future sale would include a premium for the ongoing business say 3 years net profit.
Should you sell the property at this 5 year mark, the suggested sale price would be £371,000.00 which would give £221,534.50 total profit on your investment.
CHOOSE PRESTON : GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY : EXCELLENT POTENTIAL GROWTH RATE: FANTASTIC RETURNS
• Major employers in Preston include Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, BAE Military Air Solutions and Booths.
• UCLan has 38,000 students from over 100 countries and is partnered with 125 institutions across the globe making us a truly international University. UCLan is ranked in the top 7% Centre for World University Rankings 2021-22.
• The Preston Campus is undergoing a radical £200m transformation to create a world class campus.
• £434 million is being spent on new investment in Preston that will lead to the expansion and improvement of the transport infrastructure at an unprecedented rate, enabling a forecast 20,000 new jobs and 17,420 new homes to be created. It will provide a huge boost to the local economy, which is expected to grow by £1 billion over the next ten years.
• Excellent Train links with a major train station linking Preston to Scotland and London, as well as the local major cities such as Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
• Will be refurbished to the highest standard and contain all the necessities for student life within the furniture pack plus WIFI, bike storage etc.
• All rooms will be rented at £100 (ensuite) per person per week.
• Will be supplied, fully regulated and compliant with the local council and passed for university accommodation approval on completion of the building work with all necessary approvals.
• Will be completed including University required extras such as full fire safety accreditation. This comprises of interlinked smoke alarms in all rooms, emergency lighting systems, appropriate fire panels and heat sensors.
Do not hesitate in contacting us on 0161 230 3367 if you require any further information on the above deal.
Ad ID: 1409767420VAT number: 297930058
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8