Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 655 days ago
ENA is a family run business that has been placing applicants in live-in care for 18 years. We employ lots of nurses who enjoy our one-on-one live-in work as they get a lot of job satisfaction working with just one person. Others like the flexibility of the work pattern we offer and also being able to save up a good amount of money without having to pay for food and accommodation.
We are looking for applicants who are:
- 21 years or over (for driving insurance purposes)
- Able to drive confidently in the UK
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TO START ASAP:
- Live-in Carers (with or without experience) to work with one of our clients for 3 months or longer
- Bank Carers (with previous experience) to work in our shorter-term live-in positions - either with accommodation provided by us between positions, or living in their own home between placements
- Day care positions for applicants with experience who have their own car and who live within easy reach of St Albans/Hatfield/Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- Training and provided
- 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8 hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 17 years' experience
TO APPLY to work for ENA please make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010