AMSPosting for 4+ years
IVECO DAILY 160BHP AUTO FULL BODY RECOVERY TRUCK CAR TRANSPORTER
Posting for 4+ yearsSee all ads
We are unable to perform a basic history check on this vehicle. Please contact the seller for more information.
- Seller Type
- 2 days ago
Note: The price displayed for this vehicle (£42700.00) is exclusive of VAT.
VARIOUS COLOURS IN STOCK AND IN BUILD RIGHT NOW! PLEASE CALL US TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE!
Metallic Maroon higher output 160BHP 2.3turbo Himatic Auto with business pack
This Price is for the Iveco Daily 3.5Tonne exactly as shown in the photos with all extras.
This Brand New Iveco Daily is configured in our ready to go package prepared and ready for any job. Capable of towing 3.5Tonne and having a 16ft bed roughly also making this a great all rounder. Fitted with the comfort pack the Iveco has Bluetooth, Cruise control, air conditioning and fog lights. 3 year 100K Miles or 2 year unlimited mileage warranty is standard for the Iveco and a 12 month warranty on the body built by ourselves. All our bodies are assembled here in England and built to the highest standard.
The body fitted to this Iveco is our Filled centre ABT-F model of body. This has the open aluminium body which increases the payload to roughly 1380kg (no driver, fuel, spare wheel)
Items included in this price along with the body are as follows;
Ramps 2.6 Metre Long
Over wheel strapping system
Towbar and electrics
Winch with remote control
LED work and recovery lights
Air Suspension assist
Low Loading angle
Higher and longer crash barrier with AMS Logo
Type Approval completed before collection
The ABT-F is a versatile piece of equipment, tackle anything, from road collisions, basic transport to motorbikes. The filled centre provides a clean slick look and provides for those who do more than just transport.
MAIN FEATURES AND OPTIONAL EXTRAS
• Aluminium plank decking allows for strength a durability, larger and thicker planks are used on our larger vehicles.
• Optional overhweel strapping system allows straps to avoid sensitive body work and wheel disks giving you more flexibility when it comes to what vehicles you can load onto the bed.
• Galvanzied extension subframe provides a strong support for the tail end increasing the longevity of the body.
• Toolboxes are available in metal or plastic varieties with the option of internal lighting.
• Recovery lights with advanced protocol control helps you stay in control and be seen on the road.
• Work lights for loading in the dark
• Air suspension assist, a must have, placed on all of our vehicles, the air suspension allows for a smoother ride and better cornering. If needed a compressor is available to be fitted to allow for frequent control of the system.
• Our signature fold down light panel for ramp access provides a clean look.
• Optional led strobes to get the attention of road users.
• Large selection of LED Tail lighting is available with the option of progressive style indicators normally seen on higher end cars.
• Large range of winches are available in a multitude of sizes and colours.
• Optional Cab barrier with an AMS Flyer
• Lightweight easy to use ramps
• Low loading angle, many of our customers take high end sports cars on our beds without issue.
• Custom coloured grips ensure the best traction when loading up onto our beds.
If you do have any additional requirements please call us so that we can answer any questions whatsoever.
Price is +VAT +RFL +REG FEE
For more information and to check stock please call us on: [Phone number removed]
Follow us on Facebook & Youtube
[Website URL removed]
[Website URL removed]
Immobiliser; Bluetooth Telephone; CD Player; Air Conditioning; Winch; Beaver Tail; Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS); Disc Brakes; USB Audio; Power Windows; Driver Airbag; AM/FM Stereo; Power-assisted Steering (PAS)
We have been specialist fabricators of recovery truck bodies for over nearly 10 years and over that time we have built up a great reputation in the car transporter / recovery truck industry as one of the country’s leading suppliers.
Here at AMS we specialise in fabricating and fitting recovery truck bodies to chassis of both new and used vehicles. Our new build car transporters are usually based on Fiats, Nissan or Vauxhall chassis – but we can build a custom body for almost any chassis. It would take too long to list all of the vehicle makes and types that we have worked on – if you are not sure what you are after please just contact us and we’ll be very happy to advise you.
AMS are not general fabricators, we are car transporter / recovery truck specialists and that is reflected in the quality of our product. Our transporter bodies use very lightweight but durable materials and a level of attention to detail that few can rival. Even the rivets and bolts that we use are specially chosen so that we know our recovery bodies meet both the need for light weights but durability and long service lives out in the real world. Also, this level of engineering means that our transporter bodies can meet type approval requirements if needed.
Experience has taught us about the need for careful attention to details such as ramp angles and the choice of power and brand of the winches can make all the difference to our clients in their business. We listen, meet your needs accurately and economically and the core of our business is satisfied return customers.
Another key part of the service that we offer is the ability to easily customise elements of our transporter bodies. We can change the colour of the grip paint or the strapping to match your company colours. In fact, we can use touches of colour and flair to really enhance the appearance of the transporters so that your client’s first impression is always a good one.
Our customers come back to us time and again because of our proven track record in supplying a superb product at a reasonable price and therefore great value due to lower than average maintenance and extended durability & lifespan.
We also build and sell car transporter trailers and smaller trailers too – along with all of the accessories that you may need for transporting cars: Winches, straps, ramps etc – please click on “accessories” to find out more.
We’re AMS… How can we help you?
Manufacturer warranty comes with all chassis new from us. The body we produce comes with a 365day warranty. Terms and conditions apply to us, please contact us to find out more
Mo: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tu: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
We: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Th: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fr: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sa: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Why buy from us?
* Number 1 recovery body builder in the country
* Thousands of our trucks are on the road and we are renown for our high quality builds
* Highest quality raw materials are used throughout the building process
* We can tailor any package to suit any specific needs
* Customers using us for many years and we have several fleets we solely produce and maintain
Ad ID: 1406648752VAT number: 133700743
Exact specification may vary from the details on this page. Please contact the seller to reconfirm any details before purchasing. See Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Mileage0 miles
- Body TypeOther
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8