Contact Page Personnel
Training and Development Officer
- Full Time
- 48 days ago
- 26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Annual
- Page Personnel
- 19 Aug 2022
- Contract Type
- Recruiter Type
- Direct Employer
Page Group are recruiting a Training & Development Officer for a growing SME based in Cardiff.
If you are a Training or L&D professional looking for a role that encompasses both training design and training delivery, please apply below! Salary up to GBP28,000
The organisation has an aggressive growth model and has undergone multiple company acquisitions over the last 5 years.
Fast growth technology business.
Based in Cardiff - free on site parking
You will be responsible for executing training and identifying development needs for the staff and colleagues.
You will also:
* Support hiring managers with the assessment and selection process of new staff
* Report to various managers about new starter intake, no shows, absences, and their reasons for leaving.
* Lead the delivery of training for all new starters to the centre * Liaise with managers and colleagues to identify new training and development needs
* Evaluate the effectiveness of onboarding and training and provide suggestions for improvements
* Edit and change the training and development programmes based on both business changes and individual needs
* Complete training update sessions with staff as and when required
* Inspire the team and ensure they feel supported, focussed and passionate
* Ensure all members of the team are working in line with company values and objectives.
The ideal candidate:
Proven experience in a training / learning and development position
Engaging and able to influence key stakeholders
Passionate about developing people Job Offer
Salary up to GBP28,000
Cardiff - Free Parking
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Health Shield, and Life Assurance
Various discounts on well-known brands
Ad ID: 5408789305
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8