A nice and Bright Room. The house is located in a safe neighbourhood and close to all amenities. It’s only 4/5 minutes walk from Stratford Shopping Centre and close to the University of East London.
This is a 100% ALL FEMALE HOUSE so any males please do not contact, thank you and sorry for the trouble :-)
We also have a larger kitchen with a reasonably sized LOUNGE and a large modern TV with all LCD MODERN and NEW channels.
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that we have lovely professionals living in our home. I have left some details below, but if I've missed anything then please do ask me when you call me and I will definitely try my best.
P R I C E . O F . R O O M . + . R E Q U I R M E N T S:
* Single room with Modern TV with many FreeView Channels inside your room WOW!
* Fully inclusive of all bills (see below for details)
* 1 Calendar month rent in advance plus 1 calendar month deposit.
* No DSS No Benefits please
* No Pets allowed
* Usual references required
- Available now
- PLEASE PHONE ME ON: 07738383901
- Room is only for one person i.e. no couples/sharers
- Price: £127 per week
- Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Minimum term: 6 months
For any questions or to arrange a viewing please call/phone me or leave me a voicemail message as I'm normally out and driving! Thank you :)
The following bills are FREE:
- FREE: PROFESSIONAL CLEANER COMES EVERY WEEK
- FREE: HIGH SPEED WIRELESS BROADBAND
- FREE: CLEANING MATERIALS
- FREE: COMMUNAL CORDLESS BT PHONE LANDLINE for incoming calls only plus use of freephone numbers.
- FREE: YOUR OWN FREEVIEW CHANNELS WITH MODERN TV IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE ROOM (complimentary of the Landlord)!
The price of the room I N C L U D E S the following bills:
- GAS BILL
- ELECTRIC BILL
- WATER BILL
- COUNCIL TAX
S I M P L E . H O U S E . R U L E S:
CLEANLINESS - We need the property to be clean, that is whoever we choose to move in, must be clean and understand basic hygiene, for example, if you make a mess or use dishes, you must "clean as you go" fairly immediately and not leave it for another person to clean your dishes the next day :). Contribute towards the cleanliness of the property by following a cleaning rota.
PEACEFUL - We are looking for a peaceful person, which means you should have consideration towards others.
E A S T . L O N D O N . L O C A T I O N . & . T R A N S P O R T . L I N K S:
* Stratford Tube station is 3 to 4 minutes on the bus plus 5 minutes walking.
* MARYLAND STATION is only 6 minutes walk away. It takes less than 10 minutes from Maryland station (British Rail) to travel to LIVERPOOL STREET STATION (to get on the central line). From Maryland station to Liverpool station it is the next stop and there are no stops in between.
* Stratford station has Central Line/Jubilee Line/Docklands Light Railway/British Rail and Silverlink.
* Stratford is also 12 minutes away from CANARY WHARF and Docklands or Dockland. EAST LONDON LOCATION IN OLYMPICS AREA.
* In summary, it takes less than 20 minutes from your Room to arrive at Liverpool Street Station on the Central line and 23 minutes to Bank tube station.
* Buses are 69 and 257 also two night buses including 69. Bus 25 goes to central london (bond street oxford street oxford circus piccadilly circus etc) day and night bus. There are many other buses but around stratford tube station.
# BUSES ROUTES: There are many Buses passing by near the property as follows and I'll mention the important location these buses travel to amongst others:
- 25 (24 hours): Oxford Cirus, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn, Chancery Lane, St. Paul's, Bank, Aldgate, Algate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow, and then to STRATFORD, and then towards Romford.
- 276: Newham Centre for Mental Health, NA035 Hackney Central, Stoke Newington.
- 69 (24 hours): STRATFORD, Plaistow
- 257 (24 hours):STRATFORD.
- 108 (24 hours): Bow
- 238: Barking
- 308: Covering from/to: University of East London, Clapton.
- 86: Green Street, Romford Road
- 262: East Becton, Newham General Hospital
- 473: London City Airport
- 241: Custom House (for ExCeL)
- D8: Canary Wharf, Poplar
- 425: Homerton Hospital
I may have missed out more bus numbers only because there's just too many :)
H O U S E . F A C I L I T I E S:
* Central heating and double glazed windows in all rooms.
* New fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and stools.
* 3 large fridge-freezers. Plus, usual kitchen appliances e.g. 2 microwaves.
* 2 Washing machine dryers.
* 3 toilets. 3 showers plus 1 bathtub. 24hr hot water
* Garden with Summer Table and Chairs
* Lounge with sofas/coffee table and 40 inch Sony LCD TV for residents' enjoyment with over 300 LCD Channels including movie channels!
* Separate Kitchen Units (with Locks) and separate Fridge/Freezer areas.
R O O M . F E A T U R E S:
* Newly decorated – High quality WOODEN Laminate, curtains, painted etc.
* Single Quality Bedstead & Luxury Orthopedic Mattress
* Wardrobe * Full length Mirror * Chest of 5 Draws * Desk & Chair
* Lock & Key System for Room Door. * Fire Proof Walls * Fire Proof Ceilings
* Smoke and Fire detectors * Several plug sockets, external TV ariel sockets with excellent reception (includes freeview WOW) and integral phone sockets all ready for use.
* FREE TV/LCD WOW with Room as a bonus (has over 60 channels with clear viewing through external TV ariel).
L O C A L . A M E N I T I E S:
* The Amazing Stratford Westfield Shopping centre is 5 mins walk away, with 19 Cinemas, bowling, a casino and 300 shops and restuarants. Other supermarkets locally include 24 hour Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury and Tesco express. Town centre/shopping area, supermarkets, trendy new restuarants, banks, post office etc. are within a few minutes walk.
Fully refurbished and redecorated with 'Wood Flooring'. The condition of the whole house is NEW and EXCELLENT. This is a clean, quiet and pleasant home. New housemate/tenant MUST follow cleaning rota and rules on noise.
Ad ID: 1270323158