Lovely Double Room with the free use of a large LCD TV, available in All Saints E14 Docklands (very close to Canary Wharf). Located in a beautiful & quiet property, fully fitted kitchen with all modern appliances.
AMAZING FEATURES OF THIS ROOM/PROPERTY ARE:
*** This room also has a direct access to your own private balcony that you can enjoy especially on a nice relaxed evening with a bbq and refreshing drink!
*** This room has a nice large Modern TV with almost 300+ LCD channels including all MODERN and NEW!
If you have any questions or to arrange a viewing please call or leave me a voicemail message as I'm normally out busy, Thank you. Anyway, I've got these basic details for you for now:
1. Double room with NEW TV with many channels inside your own private room
2. One Calendar month rent in advance and 1 calendar month deposit in advance.
3. Fully inclusive of bills (please read below for details).
5. Pets not allowed.
4. DSS and Benefit callers NOT allowed PLEASE!
6. Need references
7. Available now
- PLEASE PHONE ME ON: 07753606035
- Room is only for one person i.e. no couples/sharers
- Price: £150 per week
- Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Minimum term: 6 months
The Free Stuff: Remember, these bills are actually provided by me absolutely "free" of charge:
1. Weekly cleaner
2. Fast WiFi Broadband Internet Facility
3. Standard cleaning materials
4. Cordless landline phone to share with others for incoming calls. This can be helpful for those people using international calling cards to dial abroad since you can dial out using any freephone numbers.
5. FREE: YOUR OWN FREEVIEW CHANNELS WITH MODERN TV IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE ROOM (complimentary of the Landlord)! (complimentary of the Landlord)
The Bills: I'm also including these bills as part of your rent:
2. Council Tax
So there's absolutely nothing to pay, just to pay the precise rent ON TIME. Sounds too good to be true? Well not if you break my rules, which are:
My 4 Golden House Rules:
1. Pay the rent on time
2. Keep your home clean
3. Maintain respect towards others
4. Keep your home clean
I am looking for a peaceful person, which means you should have respect and consideration towards others.
You must be clean and understand basic hygiene, for example, if you make a mess or use dishes, you must "clean as you go" fairly immediately and not leave it for another person to clean your dishes the next day. Contribute towards the cleanliness of the property by following a cleaning rota.
Travelling from Home:
1. THE BASICS:
- London Zone 2 property.
- ONLY 6 to 7 minutes walk away from ALL SAINTS DLR TRAIN STATION (easy to get to Liverpool Street Station on the Central Line by changing at Bank - takes only 12 mins to reach Bank) ...
- 8 to 12 minutes walk away from Bromley-by-Bow tube station.
- Also minutes walk away from BLACK WALL and EAST INDIA DLR TRAIN STATIONS.
- Less than 6 mins walk away from the well known Chrisp Street Market (dozens of retailers and market stalls).
- 5 min to Canary Wharf (Docklands) for Jubilee Line
- Travel time to central London and "the city" by tube is approx 12 minutes
- Visit the new Westfield Shopping Centre (in Stratford), only 10 mins by Train or Bus.
- Buses, including night buses to central London and the City - 3 min walk
2. BY TUBE OR TRAIN:
* 12 mins to Bank via Central and DLR
* 25 mins to West End via Leicester Square, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Bond Street
3. BY BUS:
BUS ROUTES ARE (Just mentioning some bus numbers and important areas bus travels through):
. Bus 277 (24hrs): Mile End, Canary Wharf.
. Bus D6: Hackney Central, Bethnal Green
. Bus 15 (24hrs): Padington, Edgware Road, Marble Arch, Oxford Circus, Regent Street, Picadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Monument, Tower Hill, NA035 Algate, Commercial Road, Stepney.
. Bus 115: Poplar, Barking, Plaistow, Upton Park, East Ham.Bus D7: Westferry, Island Gardens.
. Bus D8: Stratford, Bow.
. Bus 108 (24hrs): North Greenwich
The House comes with:
* Central heating.
* Fully fitted kitchen. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
* 24hr hot water. 2 Toilets & 2 Basins. 1 shower.
* Free high speed wireless broadband internet.
The Room comes with:
- Large Wall Bracketed TV - Great way to relax! - Room door has Lock & Key system.
- Decorated – Wooden Laminated Floors, curtains, painted etc.
- Double bed with orthopedic mattress - Wardrobe - Chest of Draws - Desk & Chair - Wallhung mirror
- All amenities located nearby. Within 5 to 15 minutes walk e.g.
- Several supermarkets including Tesco and Cooperative.
- Many independent shops including in the well known Chrisp Street Market!
- Leisure centre and gyms.
- Post office, banks, news agents, 24h grocery stores etc.
- Many bars, restaurant, cafes, street markets nearby e.g. approx 5 mins walk
- Restaurants and night life of Brick lane and local area pretty close by.
- Queen Mary University, Metropolitan University and Royal London Hospital nearby
This home is peaceful and clean, this means the prospective new housemate should be peaceful and clean too!
Ad ID: 1270960690