Single room. Bills are either included in the Rent or completely FREE (please read below to find out more). 10mins to Liverpool Street / Bank, very convenient if you work in city central London. Pleasant home located in Stratford, East London. Minutes from Olympic Park and Westfield.
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen! I know you must be looking for a decent room, and I am also looking for a decent person to live in our spare bedroom! So, for us both to like each other and find each other suitable and fast, I must stress that you need to read the details below and follow my phone instructions carefully and quickly! Which is: For any questions or to arrange a viewing please give me a call. If I am unable to answer then please send a text OR sms message and I will call you right back.
The Essentials and 'THE PRICE':
• Single room + State of the Art TV
• Rent is Fully inclusive of ALL Utility Bills (for more info see below)
• 1 calendar month deposit plus 1 month rent in advance
• STRICTLY: No DSS/benefit claimants!
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the house.
• Require adequate work and previous Landlord's references
• Available now
- PLEASE PHONE ME ON: 07738383901
- Room is only for one person i.e. no couples/sharers
- Price: £127 per week
- Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Minimum term: 6 months
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: Please strike a note, these bills are completely 'FREE OF CHARGE' so enjoy all you like and as much as you like in the house ☻
► Professional Communal Cleaner Once A Week
► Wireless High Speed Broadband Internet
► Standard cleaning materials
► Cordless BT Phone Landline For Incoming Calls (useful for international calling cards to dial abroad using freephone numbers!)
* Many amazing TV Channels - 50 digital TV channels, 24 radio stations, & HD channels!
UTILITY BILLS: Are included in your rent - please do enjoy within reason, so no messy bills just with one rent payment all these are included ☺
◄ Gas Bill
◄ Electric Bill
◄ Council Tax Bill
◄ Water Bill
NECESSARY HOUSE RULES: This is indeed in both of our interests!
■ Always always pay the rent on time - this is the only way how I can afford to keep you!
■ Always keep your home clean by 'cleaning as you go' + cleaning rules.
■ Always try to have a nice relationship with fellow housemates by being considerate + respectful
■ Always keep your home clean! (Emphasised this again because its THAT important to me)
LOCATION: STRATFORD CITY!
The famous Romford Road in the Stratford area is only a stone's through away (1 min walk!) where hundreds of shops and restaurants lie on this Road. A few mins to the right of Romford Road is the 'Indian' Green Street shopping vicinity catering from exotic food to clothes and more. We are also located just 10 mins walk from the Olympic Park and the awesome new Westfield City retail and leisure park, where you can find plenty to do, with many hundreds of shops and entertainment activities covering everything from big name department stores, smaller independent shops, supermarkets, indoor fresh food markets to plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, performance venues and much else.
▬ Buses, including bus 25 (a 24h day and night bus to west end, central London and the City) - 2 min walk
▬ Forest Gate rail station (National rail – 10 min to Liverpool Street) – 5 min walk
▬ Stratford tube station (Central and Jubilee lines) - 5 min bus OR 15 min walk
▬ Stratford rail station (DLR, National rail, Silverlink) - 5 min bus OR 15 min walk
▬ National Express coach services - 5 min bus OR 15 min walk
▬ Travel time to central London and "the city" by tube is approx 10-20 minutes e.g.
▬ 10 min to Liverpool Street / Bank
▬ 10 min to Canary Wharf / Docklands area
▬ 15 min to London Bridge
▬ 20 min to Tottenham Court Road / Oxford Circus / Bond Street / Waterloo
Lots of bus connections, including day and night buses, to central London and the City are within a few min walk. The nightlife in the West End (Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Trafalgar square etc.) is not too far either. LOCAL BUS ROUTES INCLUDE:
25, 86, N86, 330, 325, 678, 58, 308, N26, N8, 158, 257, 69, 97, 308, W14, 66, 145, W13, W16, W15, W19, 86, MA901, 104, 108, 238, 241, 262, 425, 473, D8, ... etc.
LOCAL AREA & CONVENIENCES:
• All amenities located nearby. Around 5 min walk e.g.
• Westfield City retail and leisure park: Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre is mins walk away, with 19 cinemas, a casino and 300+ shops and restaurants and is amazing. Other supermarkets locally include a 24 hr Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys and Tesco express.
• Close to the ExCeL exhibition centre, London City Airport and O2 venue (major entertainment complex for concerts, exhibitions and shows. Also has many bars and restaurants, and a superb 11 screen multiplex cinema)
• Retail shopping centre with many national retailers and independent shops
• Close to the Olympic village and Olympic park
• A Fitness First gym and a Wellness sports centre
• Post office, banks, news agents, 24h grocery stores etc.
The room is a Single, bright and newly decorated, with own lock and key. It includes a wall mounted large HD TV with freeview (100+ channels) and is fully furnished – single bed, quality mattress, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, shelves, wall hung mirror, bedside cabinet, wall art, lined curtains, etc.
▼ High quality wooden laminate flooring.
▲ Central heating and double glazed windows.
▼ Large fully fitted kitchen-diner with breakfast bar and dining table.
▲ 2 large fridge freezers. 1 washing machine. 1 tumble dryer.
▼ 2 toilets. bath/shower. 24hr hot water.
▲ Large rear garden with outdoor table and chairs.
MY GENERAL COMMENTS:
Since this Room is Fully refurbished and redecorated and the condition of the whole house is excellent, it is in your interest to view immediately in order to avoid disappointment as this room may be taken FASTER than you think ☺
For any questions or to arrange a viewing please give me a CALL. If you get my voicemail please leave a message and I will call you back.
Ad ID: 1267768628