ContactPosting for 9+ years
6 bedroom house in Milner Road, Brighton, BN2 (6 bed) (#1388807)
Brighton, East Sussex
- 21 hours ago
- Seller Type
- Date Available
- 06 Sep 2022
- Property Type
- Number Of Bedrooms
No Agent Fees
Only Available to Students
Property Reference Number: 1388807
Fully furnished ready to move in from 6th of September 2022 - 06/09/22 - Moulsecoomb area. Just a 12 min walk to Brighton University and 15 min walk to Moulsecoomb Train Station. This house is only a 15 min walk to Sainsburys. This house is lovely and must be seen!
(STUDENT HOUSE) FURNISHED 6 BED HOUSE FOR RENT
* Well-furnished, bright bedrooms with bed & mattress, mattress cover and wardrobe, desk and chair. Gas central heating.
* Separated kitchen, with fridge-freezer, washing/drying machine, microwave, electrical hob & oven.
* Brand New bathroom with shower over bath and toilet and sink.
* Second bathroom with additional shower.
* Lounge with sofas and Flat Screen TV and table.
* Deck and spacious, tidy rear garden - ideal for BBQ's! And to store bikes!
* Plenty of parking on the road.
* House is beautiful - must be seen to be appreciated!
Rent: £3,510 for the whole house equivalent to: £585 per person per month. â £135 per person per week.
For a little extra, the below service package can be included in the rent - please contact today to find out more.
* Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK
* TV Licence
* Seasonal gardener
* Regular communal area cleaner
Opting for the bill inclusive option will mean energy bills will stay at a fixed rate for the duration of the tenancy, meaning you won't have to worry about increases to the energy price cap!
Rent is paid in advance as standard.
The security deposit will be protected with the appropriate Tenancy Deposit Scheme. - NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE ( REPOSIT)
Available from the 6th of September 2022 - 06/09/2022 (Student only - available for next academic year)!
* Landlord references UK guarantor required / preferred (rent in advance will be considered)
* Limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent)
Viewing is highly recommended! This is expected to go very fast as it is in a great location, so don't miss out - book your viewing today!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,510.00 per month (£810.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,050.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 06 September, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1388807
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1388807
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1252431
Ad ID: 1418901174VAT number: 177144301
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 9