No Agent Fees
Only Available to Students
Property Reference Number: 1268197
A luxury five double bedded roomed property, in a quiet cul-de-sac, completely refurbished, ( decorated and re-carpeted ) to suit postgraduates, final year students, or final year, nurses. Ten-minute walk to MRI, 15 min to UofM, and 20 min to the old UMIST. UMIST is ideal for buses from Stockport Road. (Four-minute walk. )
Small supermarket 3 minutes walk, big Asda, Longsight 15 minutes walk.
Internet is 300Mbytes, yes 300.
All five bedrooms are 3.7m x 3.7m ( 12'x12' ), three with washbasins. Four out of the five bedrooms have six or seven downlighters a piece. Ceilings are high 3.2m or 9' 7". Light and spacious.
* Bedrooms have a double bed ( 2 No 1.5m width & 3 No 1.35m beds ), mattress ( best of 'Which' ), white wardrobe, white chest of drawers, desk with Anglepoise lamp and study chair on wheels.
* The kitchen has everything including a washer/drier, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, and essential Panasonic microwave. Gas hob and electric double oven.
* The lounge has a 43" TV with two sofas for the five residents
* 3.75 kW Solar PV on the roof so electricity is cheaper.
* One bathroom, 1). one with a thermostatic shower, washbasin, and toilet, all white. Photo to follow.
( This bathroom was upgraded April 2021, to include electric underfloor heating; tiled floor; thermostatic shower glass enclosure ( 700x1400mm ); extractor fan over; four downlighters; 1.8m x 600mm ladder radiator, large deep 2 drawer vanity unit, Villeroy & Bosch lavatory and a mirrored bathroom cabinet - not a pipe to be seen
2). plus a separate toilet with a washbasin.
* Cellar with the central heating boiler, solar PV controls, and 3.7x3.7m room to do your fitness training.
* All double glazed with " E " glass, almost triple glazing.
* EPC of " C " as 100mm of external insulation has been added to the solid walls - the soon-to-be new standard. So heating bills are less:- warm in winter, cool in summer.
Rent includes gas, electricity, water, ultra-fast internet ( 300 Mbs, yes 300 ), and a TV license.
The upshot is:- it is warm, clean, and very comfortable.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,450.00 per month (£565.39 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,500.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1268197
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1268197
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1268197
Ad ID: 1420554503
VAT number: 177144301