4 bedroom house in Eastbourne Road, Brighton, BN2 (4 bed) (#1408331)
Brighton, East Sussex
- 6 hours ago
- Seller Type
- Date Available
- 27 Sep 2022
- Property Type
- Number Of Bedrooms
No Agent Fees
Students Can Enquire
Property Reference Number: 1408331
Furnished 4 double bedroom house on Eastbourne Road with a spacious garden!
A nice sized house, well located, good sized lounge, has a kitchen and garden.
In less than 15 minutes you can get to Aldi, Sainsbury's, Brighton University Moulsecoomb Campus, Lewes Road Bus Garage stop, and Moulsecoomb train station. Making it perfect for anyone that wants to live close to any essential locations.
Available from the 27th of September 2022 - 27/09/2022 (Available for the Next Academic Year) - the move in date could be sooner!
* Bright double bedrooms with large windows, each have a double bed and mattress, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
* Three of the four bedrooms currently have a desk and chair, if you need all four to have desks this can be arranged!
* Spacious Lounge with plenty of seating, a 3 seater sofa, a 2 seater sofa and an armchair, perfect to spend time with your housemates and perhaps additional friends!
* Kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, washing machine, underside fridge and freezer, plenty of cupboard space and access to the garden.
* The garden has a nice big grassy area, with additional patio space perfect for Summer BBQs! And spending time with friends.
* Bathroom has a bath and shower, sink and W/C. A nice big frosted window to allow more natural light in during the day.
If you are a student that would like a great house to be social in, having a communal lounge, kitchen and garden, should be perfect to help you make friends you will know for life!
If you are a small family wanting to stay in a comfortable house, this property is suitable for you too!
9 minute walk to Coombe Road Bus stop, which has the following routes: 23, 24, 25, 38, 48, 49, 74, 78 and N25.
12 minute walk to the Lewes Road Bus Garage stop, which has all the main bus routes: 23, 24, 25, N25, 28, 29, 29X, 37, 37B, 38, 48, 49, 50, 74, 78, 91.
15 minute walk to Moulsecoomb train station.
Brighton University, Moulsecoomb Campus, 14 minute walk.
Brighton University, Falmer Campus, 24-28 minute public transport.
Sussex University, Falmer Campus 26-28 minute public transport.
Brighton University, City Campus, 22-25 minute public transport.
A 3D Virtual Tour is available upon request to help you make a quick decision. Tenancies are done on a 'First Come, First Served' basis, so don't miss out! To find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Rent: £2,124 for the whole house equivalent to: £531pppm â £123pppw
pppm = per person per month.
pppw = per person per week.
Rent is paid in advance as standard.
For a little extra, the below bill package can be included in the rent, contact today to find out more
Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK!
All Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas, TV licence)
Opting for the bill inclusive option will mean energy bills will stay at a fixed rate for the duration of the tenancy, meaning you won't have to worry about increases to the energy price cap!
Security deposit: £2450 = £612.50 per person, and will be protected with an approved government Tenancy Deposit Scheme.Additional Info
* References required
* UK guarantor required - Limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent).
* EPC Band D rating is in line with UK average.
* 10 minute walk to Aldi, Lewes Rd.
* 14 minute walk to Sainsbury's, Lewes Rd.
Don't have a group of 4 yet for the next academic year? Get in touch today to help you form a group!
We also accept families, so if you are looking for a home to spend your holidays at, send us a message or call us now :)
Viewing is highly recommended! This property is expected to go fast as it is in a popular location, so don't miss out!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,124.00 per month (£490.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,450.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 September, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1408331
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1408331
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1256313
Ad ID: 1419889435VAT number: 177144301
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8