No Agent Fees
Only Available to Students
Property Reference Number: 1257952
3 Bed Furnished Flat for Students in a good area!
A nice sized flat with double bedrooms, private kitchen and in a good location. If you want to just spend time outdoors and have a good time with your friends, the property is a few minutes walk to The Level. And if you like to be close to supermarkets, the property is a short walk from the Sainsbury's and Aldi on Lewes Road!
This property is perfect for anyone that wants to live close to any essential locations!
Available from the 4th of October 2022 - 04/10/2022 - (Available for the Next Academic Year)
* Each bedroom has a double bed and mattress, desk and chair, chest of drawers, and wardrobe.
* Well sized and bright kitchen, with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, washing machine.
* Bathroom with bath, shower, sink and WC.
* Security entrance, so you can rest safe and easy at any time of the day.
* Optional bills inclusive package
* A 1 minute walk from the Bottom of Elm Grove bus stop with routes: 21, 21A, 22, 23
* A 2 minute walk from the Elm Grove bus stop with routes: 23, 24, 25, 25X, 28 Regency Route, 29 Regency Route, 29X Regency Route, 37, 48, 49, 78 Breeze, N25
* 7 minute walk to Co-op Food on Lewes Road
* 10 minute walk to Sainsburys on Lewes Rd.
* 9 minutes by bus to Brighton University, Moulsecoomb campus.
* 15 minutes by bus to Sussex University, Falmer campus.
3D Virtual Tour available upon request - to help you make a quick decision. Tenancies done on a 'First Come, First Served' basis, so don't miss out! To find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Rent: £1,674 for the whole house equivalent to: £558pppm â £128.76 pppw
pppm = per person per month.
pppw = per person per week.
Rent is paid in advance as standard.
For a little extra, the below service package can be included in the rent, contact today to find out more!
* Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK
* All Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas, TV licence)
Opting for the bill inclusive option will mean energy bills will stay at a fixed rate for the duration of the tenancy, meaning you won't have to worry about increases to the energy price cap!
The security deposit is £1929 (£643 per person), and will be protected with an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
* landlord references UK guarantor required / preferred (rent in advance will be considered)
* Limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent)
Viewing highly recommended! This is expected to go very fast as it is in a great location, so don't miss out - please contact us to book your viewing today!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,674.00 per month (£386.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,929.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 October, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1257952
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1257952
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1257952
Ad ID: 1420334879
VAT number: 177144301