No Agent Fees
Only Available to Students
Property Reference Number: 1257931
Well sized and furnished 3 double bedroom Student house on Totland Road. Available for the next academic year from from 07/09/2022!
A nice three bedroom maisonette with double bedrooms, spacious kitchen and private garden. The property is a short walk from supermarkets and in a convenient location.
If you like walking and relaxing outdoors, less than a 10 minute walk away is William Clarke Park, where you can spend the afternoons or weekends with your friends!
The property is lovely - it must be seen, in order to be appreciated!
Some information about the property:
* Each bedroom has a double bed and mattress, desk and chair, chest of drawers, shelves and wardrobe.
* Well sized and bright kitchen, with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, washing machine. With dining table and chairs. Access to the Garden.
* Bathroom with bath, electric shower, sink and WC.
* Rear garden - ideal for BBQ's!
Available from the 7th of September 2022 - 07/09/2022 (Student only - available for next academic year)
* 2 minute walk to Bernard Road bus stop with routes: 37B City Buzz
* 4 minute walk to Bonchurch Road bus stop with routes: 21, 21A, 21E, 22, 23, 74, 94, and 94A
* 10 minute walk to Sainsburys on Lewes Rd.
* 7 minute walk to Londis on Queens Park Rd.
* 15 minutes by bus to Brighton University, Moulsecoomb campus.
3D Virtual Tour available upon request - to help you make a quick decision. Tenancies done on a 'First Come, First Served' basis, so don't miss out! To find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Rent: £1,911 for the whole house equivalent to: £637pppm â £147pppw
pppm = per person per month.
pppw = per person per week.
Rent is paid in advance as standard.
For a little extra, the below service package can be included in the rent, contact us today to find out more!
* Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK
* All Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas, TV licence)
Opting for the bill inclusive option will mean energy bills will stay at a fixed rate for the duration of the tenancy, meaning you won't have to worry about increases to the energy price cap!
The security deposit is £2205 (£735 per person), and will be protected with an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
* landlord references UK guarantor required / preferred (rent in advance will be considered)
* Limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent)
Don't have a full group of 3 yet? Get in touch today to help you form a group!
Viewing highly recommended! This is expected to go very fast as it is in a great location, so don't miss out - please contact us and book your viewing today!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,911.00 per month (£441.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,205.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 September, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 1257931
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1257931
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1257931
Ad ID: 1420184285
VAT number: 177144301