No Agent Fees
Only Available to Students
Property Reference Number: 1265747
Spacious 2 bed furnished flat available for next academic year!
2 bedrooms have large double beds which can also fold up into a wall storage unit to create extra space in your bedroom during the day - useful for home workouts and etc.
In less than 15 minutes, you can get to Brighton University Moulsecoomb Campus and Lewes Road Bus Garage stop. This is perfect for anyone who wants to live close to any essential locations!
If you like to be close to supermarkets, the property is a short walk from the Sainsbury's and Aldi on Lewes Road. This property is a short walk from Saunders Park if you want to spend time outdoors and hang out with friends!
Available from the 13th of September 2022 - 13/09/2022 - (Available for the Next Academic Year)
* Bright bedrooms with windows, each has a double bed and mattress, desk and chair and wardrobe.
* Well sized kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge and washing machine.
* Bathroom has a bath and electric shower, sink and W/C. A nice big frosted window to allow more natural light in during the day.
* Access to the shared garden which has a nice big grassy area to relax!
Students! This property is in a great location for you, close to Moulsecoomb campus, and bus routes to get into town or other campuses!
* A 1 minute walk from the Baden Road stop, which has the following routes: 37, 37B City Buzz, 37C City Buzz
* A 12 minute walk from Lewes Road Bus Garage stop, which has all the main bus routes: 23, 24, 25, N25, 28, 29, 29X, 37, 37B, 38, 48, 49, 50, 74, 78, 91
* Less than a 20 minute walk from Moulsecoomb train station.
* A 10 minute walk to the The Pavilion Centre on Lewes Road which has an Aldi, Hobbycraft, Halfords, B&Q and Costa.
* 12 minute walk to Sainsburys on Lewes Rd.
* 15 minute walk to Brighton University Moulsecoomb campus
3D Virtual Tour available upon request - to help you make a quick decision. Tenancies done on a 'First Come, First Served' basis, so don't miss out! To find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Rent: £1,254 for the whole house equivalent to: £627pppm â £144.69pppw
pppm = per person per month.
pppw = per person per week.
Rent is paid in advance as standard.
For a little extra, the below service package can be included in the rent, contact today to find out more!
* Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK
* All Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas, TV licence)
Opting for the bill inclusive option will mean energy bills will stay at a fixed rate for the duration of the tenancy, meaning you won't have to worry about increases to the energy price cap!
The security deposit is £1446 (£723 per person), and will be protected with an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
* landlord references UK guarantor required / preferred (rent in advance will be considered)
* Limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent)
Small house shares are very popular and this is expected to go fast, so don't hesitate - please contact us today to book a viewing!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,254.00 per month (£289.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,446.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 13 September, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 1265747
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1265747
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1265747
Ad ID: 1420338957
VAT number: 177144301