1 bedroom in Hanover Place, Canterbury, CT2 (#1362043)
- 19 hours ago
- Seller Type
- Date Available
- 26 Jun 2022
- Property Type
- Number Of Bedrooms
No Agent Fees
Room Only (Shared House)
Only Available to Students
Property Reference Number: 1362043
4 bed house in Hanover Place in sought after location perfect for UKC students
ONLY 1 DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE
* Extremely well presented 4 bedroom home in a residential street with a mix of students and local residents
* All bedrooms have large desks and ample storage
* Large open plan kitchen-living room with high quality appliances including 2 fridges, 2 freezers and a washer dryer. So plenty of space for everyone to cook at the same time
* Garden great for socialising
* Permit street parking available
* Friendly private landlord to deal with any queries quickly
* Gas central heating
* 15 min walk to UKC via Elliot footpath
* 3 min walk to the bus stop to UKC or Canterbury city centre
* 15 min walk to the town centre
* 7 min walk to Sainsbury's local
* 5 min walk to Canterbury West train station
* 10 min walk to a nearby leisure centre with gym and pool
* £410 per person per month (3 x double room)
* £395 per person per month (1 x single room)
* 50% off rent for July and August if you do not accommodate the house during these months
* Available from July 2022 until June 2023
* Bills package available if desired
Further photos and videos can be supplied.
Feedback from previous student:
"The house's location was perfect as it's easily accessible to the Uni, 2 of my housemates would walk to the bus stop everyday, and me and my other house mate would walk up to campus. The time it took to campus whether walking or taking the bus would be around 15 mins only. Getting to town would also take 15 mins, the house is also close to 2 different Sainsbury's, and 2 different gyms. The area itself is also a quiet and safe neighbourhood perfect for students. The house itself has a massive kitchen perfect for when my friends and I would cook together. All the rooms have a nice study desk, and ample storage spaces. Landlord is quick to respond to any problems that might occur throughout the year and solves them quickly."
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £410.00 per month (£94.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 June, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1362043
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1362043
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1362043
Ad ID: 1429750883VAT number: 177144301
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8