No Agent Fees
Students Can Enquire
Property Reference Number: 1293190
Weekly let available @£515/week in January (all bills inclusive - 2 weeks minimum)
A stunning newly refurbished 1-bedroom apartment set on the top floor of a period conversion and boasting well-proportioned living space with original and newly refurbished wood floors throughout.
The property is located within proximity to the shops, restaurants and bars found along Kensington High Street, while the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens, Holland Park, and Hyde Park are also close by.
The apartment is about 2 mins walk from the Olympia conference centre and 5 mins drive to the Westfield shopping centre. There is also easy access to transportation to visit other places in the city.
This high spec, luxurious apartment has a 1-bedroom, bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and a lounge area with wooden flooring in the bedroom, bathroom and lounge area. The apartment is also suitable for toddlers and children under the age of 12.
Lounge and Dining area
There is a large sofa bed with cushions and a throw blanket in the lounge with a 58-inch Samsung HDR Smart TV and dining area for sitting three people. There is also free WIFI with a high download speed.
Bedroom and Bathroom
The bedroom has a double bed with pillows and fresh beddings. It is also fitted with an iron and ironing board. The bathroom is well ventilated. It has herringbone flooring with underfloor heating, nice family bath with a shower head and modern bath panel, LED mirror with generous storage and towel rack. The bathroom also has a modern lavatory.
The kitchen is fitted with Bosch appliances which includethe hob, oven, fridge, and microwave. It also has a dishwasher and washing machine with dryer, as well as laundry and dishwasher products. The apartmentis also furnished with a toaster, electric kettle, cookware and tableware.
Number of Tenants : the apartment is available to a maximum of two adults and a maximum of 4 people for families (i.e 2 adults and 2 children)
Accessibility and Sustainability
The apartment also has easy access to various places around London. The nearest station is the Olympia station (services the London Overground,National Rail and District line)
Note: the district line only runs during the weekends.
Other places that are accessible in the area include:
- High street Kensington (high street shops,Kensington Arcade, cafes, restaurants, Leighton museum, museums, and parks): 8mins drive
- West End (for theatres, museums, Soho, Mayfair,and Covet Garden) : 36 mins via the Olympia station (Overground)
- South Kensington (Roya parks, comedy clubs, andcasinos): 17 mins train ride from Olympia station (Overground).
- High street Kensington station: Underground services on the Circle and District line for trains towards Wimbledon and other eventful places in the city.
Flexible check in and check out is available, if arranged prior with the host.
Some house rules:
* No parties allowed.
* No pets allowed.
* No unregistered guests allowed.
* Please turn off the underfloor heating after use.
* Please try to avoid eating or drinking in the bedroom.
* Please close all the windows and turn off all the appliances when going out.
* Please keep the noise down - no loud music for the sake of the neighbours.
* Please respect check in and check out times.
* Please don't rearrange the furniture.
* No illegal substances allowed at the flat.
Please take care of your keys. Lost key(s) will incur placement charge.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,275.00 per month (£525.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 May, 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 2 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS/LHA does not cover the rent for this property
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1293190
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection as a member of the government-authorised Client Money Protect scheme.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #LR-75033-48352.
OpenRent Ref: 1293190
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_1229725
Ad ID: 1416583637
VAT number: 177144301