SPACIOUS 4 BED 4 BATH HMO RETURNS FROM 16.46%
1 of 6
Posting for 13+ yearsSee all ads
- 4 hours ago
- Seller Type
- Property Type
- Number Of Bedrooms
Smeaton Street – Barrow-in-Furness
4 bed, 4-bathroom HMO
with Net returns from 16.46%
Smeaton Street - Financial Breakdown – 4 Bedroom – 4 Bathrooms
Purchase Price: £80,000.00
Deposit: £23,420.00 - Finance (75% LTV STL with interest paid for 1st 6 months)
Conversion/Build: £55,506.00* approx. (subject to further onsite visits)
Set up costs/ Design & Build Fees - £14,750.00
Legals Estimate - £1,400.00
Stamp duty - £2,400.00
Survey - £650.00
Furniture and flooring packs can be purchased at an additional cost - £7,661.02
Total Project Cost: £162,367.02
Total Cash outlay: £105,787.02
Rental Income: £105.00 PPPW net of bills (water, gas, electricity) = £21,840.00 (This allows for a temporary energy surcharge and increased mortgage interest rates)
Management: £3,369.60 including VAT- (10% fully managed)
Balance of Annual mortgage cost as 1st 6 months paid: £1,050.00 approx.
TRUE NET INCOME: £17,420.40 per annum
NET RETURN ON INVESTMENT: 16.46% per annum
NET RETURN ON INVESTMENT AFTER REFINANCE 26.14%
BASED ON A REFINANCE VALUATION OF £155,000.00 WE CAN RELEASE APPROXIMATELY £116,250.00 BY RE-MORTGAGING AFTER 6 MONTHS. AT THIS STAGE, YOU WILL HAVE AROUND £49,537.02 LEFT IN THE DEAL AND AFTER DEDUCTING THE NEW, INCREASED MORTGAGE INTEREST, YOUR NET INCOME WILL BE AROUND £12,948.53 PER ANNUM GIVING YOU A NET RETURN ON CASH INVESTED OF 26.14%.
• A popular area with easy access of local amenities and the town centre is only a 3 minute walk away.
• Just a 3 minute drive to BAE Systems who have many contractors looking for comfortable, affordable accommodation in Barrow.
• Spacious enough to enable a 4-bedroom multi let: all with double rooms and 4 bathrooms plus a dining kitchen.
CHOOSE BARROW-IN-FURNESS: GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY: EXCELLENT POTENTIAL GROWTH RATE: FANTASTIC RETURNS
• Barrow town is the second largest settlement in Cumbria at around 57,000.
• It has close commuting and business links with Ulverston and South Lakeland as part of a Furness peninsula travel-to-work area.
• The economy of Barrow is dominated by its BAE shipyard where there are currently some 8,500 workers plus contractors. This has grown by around 3,000 since 2013.
• The area has a large shortfall of shared accommodation for contractors.
• In September 2021 BAE Systems was awarded a £85m to support early design and concept work on the Royal Navy's next generation of submarines which will help secure 100’s of jobs in Cumbria.
• Barrow is the centre of the "national endeavour" to develop a new generation of nuclear deterrent submarines, the £40 billion Dreadnought programme..
• There are other important manufacturing employers in paper and fast moving consumer goods including Kimberly-Clark and Robert McBride.
• Barrow port acts as the UK’s west coast hub for oil and gas at Rampside gas terminal and Roosecote power station and the offshore wind farms in the Irish Sea, including Ørsted, the world’s largest operational wind farm. It is also a gateway to Sellafield Location of Furness College and its Advanced Manufacturing Facility.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
• Will be refurbished to the highest standard and contain all the everyday necessities within the furniture pack including a washing machine, vacuum cleaner and microwave.
• All rooms will be rented at £95- £100 (ensuite) per person per week.
• Will be supplied, fully regulated and compliant with the local council following inspection on completion of the building work with all necessary approvals.
• Every property has interlinked smoke alarms in all rooms, emergency lighting systems, appropriate fire panels and heat sensors.
*Please note, VAT will be charged at the appropriate rate where applicable
Ad ID: 1447924085VAT number: 297930058
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8