Huddersfield 4 Bed High Spec HMO For Sale Immaculate Throughout Returns in Excess of 30% PA
HMO Property Designs
Posting for 13+ yearsSee all ads
- 10 hours ago
- Seller Type
- Property Type
- Number Of Bedrooms
SOLD FULLY TENANTED
TOTAL PROJECT COSTS REQUIRED FROM CLIENT, INCLUDING PROPERTY PURCHASE, REFURBISHMENT, FURNITURE, FLOORING, TENANT MARKETING AND ALL FEES AND TAXES £193,937.80.
MINIMUM CLIENT CONTRIBUTION WOULD BE £104,969.05.
* 4 Bed HMO – RETURNS, NET OF ALL COSTS AND FINANCE PAYMENTS ON CASH INVESTED - IN EXCESS OF 30% !! *
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND OPTIONS WITH REGARDS TO THE FULL FINANCIAL BREAKDOWNS
Tel 0161 870 0010
* 4 Bed HMO – Net Returns from 30.98% *
An exciting Design and Build project in Huddersfield that will enable an excellent 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom unit
• A sought-after area with easy access to the University, local amenities and the town centre. Just a short walk from the nearest train station and only a 20 minutes’ walk to the University campus.
• Spacious enough to enable a 4-bedroom multi let: all with double rooms and 3 bathrooms.
• Huddersfield University has nearly 20,000 students and has a lively student community with over 120 nationalities represented at the University.
• Within easy access of nearby cities, just 30 minutes from Leeds and 53 minutes from Manchester.
Returns in excess of 30%
INVESTMENT AND PROFIT BASED ON HMO DESIGN BUSINESS MODEL
• Initial purchase price Bricks and Mortar only £125,000.00
• Re-mortgage Bricks and Mortar after works value conservative estimate
• Total spend including property purchase, all build costs, furniture, flooring &
fixtures. All fees and taxes £193,937.80
• Real cost of business is the total spend minus the after works valuation, which in
this case is £48,937.80
• Therefore the overall cost of the business is £48,937.80
• The rental income net of all overheads and mortgage payments equals £15,163.35
• Therefore the business produces a return on investment of 30.98%
Plus a further property value increase of 20% approximately after the first years rental.
Thereafter the bricks and mortar valuation will follow the areas normal market trends say 5% PA.
5 YEAR COMPARISON
Property value bricks and mortar £211,498.00
Annual net rent over 5 years £75,816.75
Total £287,314.83 return in cash and asset.
Any future sale would include a premium for the ongoing business say 3 years net profit.
Should you sell the property at this 5 year mark, the suggested sale price would be £257,000.00 which would give £138,878.95 total profit on your investment.
CHOOSE HUDDERSFIELD : GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY : EXCELLENT POTENTIAL GROWTH RATE: FANTASTIC RETURNS
• Huddersfield University has been open since 1992 nearly 20,000 students, this well-established University gives great potential for student tenants all requiring private accommodation after their first year in halls of residence.
• The University is second in the UK for best student experience, as voted for by international students in the International Student Barometer in 2018. Unlike some larger cities, Huddersfield offers a relatively low cost of living, giving you more for your money.
• The University is proud to have been recognised as a gold-rated university by the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
• With our years of experience and a solid track record in student accommodation we are able to recognise that this area offers us the chance to create bespoke, fully licenced, and regulated student properties. Once more offering fantastic prospects and excellent opportunities for high yields.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
• Will be refurbished to the highest standard and contain all the necessities for student life within the furniture pack plus WIFI, bike storage etc.
• All rooms will be rented at £100 - £110 (ensuite) per person per week.
• Will be supplied, fully regulated and compliant with the local council and passed for university accommodation approval on completion of the building work with all necessary approvals.
• Will be completed including University required extras such as full fire safety accreditation. This comprises of interlinked smoke alarms in all rooms, emergency lighting systems, appropriate fire panels and heat sensors.
Do not hesitate in contacting us on 0161 230 3367 if you require any further information on the above deal.
Ad ID: 1408021839VAT number: 297930058
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8