SOLD FULLY TENANTED
TOTAL PROJECT COSTS REQUIRED FROM CLIENT, INCLUDING PROPERTY PURCHASE, REFURBISHMENT, FURNITURE, FLOORING, TENANT MARKETING AND ALL FEES AND TAXES £114,973.00.
MINIMUM CLIENT CONTRIBUTION WOULD BE £79,385.50.
* 3 Bed HMO – RETURNS, NET OF ALL COSTS AND FINANCE PAYMENTS ON CASH INVESTED - IN EXCESS OF 30% !! *
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND OPTIONS WITH REGARDS TO THE FULL FINANCIAL BREAKDOWNS
Tel 0161 870 0010
* 3 Bed HMO – Net Returns from 39.26% *
Please see below for full financial breakdown
An exciting Design and Build project in Nelson that will enable a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom unit with communal kitchen.
• Perfectly located just a 5 minute walk to the town centre and local amenities. Nelson Interchange is a 7 minute walk away where you can catch the train or bus to local towns such as Preston, Burnley, Blackburn and Accrington.
• Spacious enough to enable a 3-bedroom multi let: all with double rooms and 3 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen.
• Nelson is just off junction 13 of the M65 and a 12 minute drive to Burnley and 24 minute drive to Blackburn.
INVESTMENT AND PROFIT BASED ON HMO DESIGN BUSINESS MODEL
• Initial purchase price Bricks and Mortar only £50,000.00
• Re-mortgage Bricks and Mortar after works value conservative estimate
• Total spend including property purchase, all build costs, furniture, flooring &
fixtures. All fees and taxes £114,973.00
• Real cost of business is the total spend minus the after works valuation, which in
this case is £24,973.00
• Therefore the overall cost of the business is £24,973.00
• The rental income net of all overheads and mortgage payments equals £9,805.50
• Therefore the business produces a return on investment of 39.26%
Plus a further property value increase of 20% approximately after the first years rental.
Thereafter the bricks and mortar valuation will follow the areas normal market trends say 5% PA.
5 YEAR COMPARISON
Property value bricks and mortar £131,274.67
Annual net rent over 5 years £49,027.50
Total £180,302.17 return in cash and asset.
Any future sale would include a premium for the ongoing business say 3 years net profit.
Should you sell the property at this 5 year mark, the suggested sale price would be £161,000.00 which would give £95,054.50 total profit on your investment.
CHOOSE NELSON : GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY : EXCELLENT POTENTIAL GROWTH RATE: FANTASTIC RETURNS
• Nelson is a busy town just north of Burnley and is home to many large employers such as Buoyant Upholstery, Farmhouse Biscuits, SGL Co-packing, Refreshco and Woodheads Bros Meat Co.
• Just a 10 minute train ride to Burnley means it’s also a good location for students attending Burnley UCLan.
• Lomeshaye Industrial Estate is a well-established and thriving industrial estate in Nelson which houses over 100 businesses.
• With our years of experience and a solid track record in student accommodation we are able to recognise that this area offers us the chance to create bespoke, fully licenced, and regulated student properties. Once more offering fantastic prospects and excellent opportunities for high yields.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
• Will be refurbished to the highest standard and contain all the necessities required for comfortable living supplied within the furniture pack plus WIFI, bike storage etc.
• All rooms will be rented at £80- £90 (ensuite) per person per week.
• Will be supplied, fully regulated and compliant with the local council and passed for university accommodation approval on completion of the building work with all necessary approvals.
• Will be completed including University required extras such as full fire safety accreditation. This comprises of interlinked smoke alarms in all rooms, emergency lighting systems, appropriate fire panels and heat sensors.
Do not hesitate in contacting us on 0161 230 3367 if you require any further information on the above deal.
Ad ID: 1407824146
VAT number: 297930058