SOLD FULLY TENANTED
TOTAL PROJECT COSTS REQUIRED FROM CLIENT, INCLUDING PROPERTY PURCHASE, REFURBISHMENT, FURNITURE, FLOORING, TENANT MARKETING AND ALL FEES AND TAXES £130,811.00
MINIMUM CLIENT CONTRIBUTION WOULD BE £88,106.00
* 4 Bed HMO – RETURNS, NET OF ALL COSTS AND FINANCE PAYMENTS ON CASH INVESTED - 31.72% !! *
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND OPTIONS WITH REGARDS TO THE FULL FINANCIAL BREAKDOWNS
Tel 0161 870 0010
* 4 Bed HMO – Net Returns 31.72% *
Please see below for full financial breakdown
An exciting Design and Build project in Burnley that will enable a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom unit with communal kitchen
• A sought-after area with easy access to the University, large employers, local amenities, and the town centre. Just off the M65, a short walk from the nearest train station and only a 20 minutes’ walk to the UCLan Victoria Mill Campus.
• Fully approved for our guarantee professional rental scheme.
• Spacious enough to enable a 4-bedroom multi let: all with double rooms and 4 bathrooms
• Located in fantastic proximity to Burnley General Hospital, one of the largest teaching hospitals in the North West. This provides further professional and student demand due to the extensive medical and nursing courses offered at the University.
Dall Street – Burnley
4 bed, 4 bathroom HMO
Net returns in excess of 30%
INVESTMENT AND PROFIT BASED ON HMO DESIGN BUSINESS MODEL
Initial purchase price Bricks and Mortar only £60,000
Re-mortgage Bricks and Mortar after works value conservative estimate £90,000
Total spend including property purchase all build costs furniture, flooring, fixtures, all fees and taxes £130,811.00
Total cash required £88,106.00
Real cost of business is the total spend minus the after works valuation, which in this case is £40,811.00
Therefore the overall cost of the business is £40,811.00
The rental income net if all overheads and mortgage payments equals £12,946.30
Therefore the business produces a return of investment of 31.72%
Plus a further property value increase of 20% approx. after the first years rental.
Thereafter the bricks and mortar valuation will follow the areas normal market trends say 5% PA.
5 year comparison
Property value bricks and mortar £131,274.67
Annual net rent over 5 years £64,731.50
Total £196,006.17 return in cash and asset.
Any future sale would include a premium for the ongoing business say 3 years net profit.
Should you sell the property at this 5 year mark, the suggested sale price would be £170,000.00 which would give £104,034.07 total profit on your investment.
Business Returns in excess of 30%
CHOOSE STOKE-ON-TRENT : GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY : EXCELLENT POTENTIAL GROWTH RATE: FANTASTIC RETURNS
• Within the Burnley area we have two lucrative rental sources, firstly all our properties are built to the highly regulated specification set down by UCLan university campus. Secondly, we are contracted to provide blue collar professional HMO units to the Boohoo Group. All our sourced houses are located within agreed postcodes for both these two institutions. This year we are contracted to supply 60, 4 bedroom units to Boohoo because of the highly published workforce expansion taking in Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Burtons and Wallis.
• UCLan (The University of Central Lancashire) has over 30,000 students, which has led to the construction of a campus in Burnley. This has created an exciting proposition for ourselves and our investors alike. The UCLAN campus does not currently have sufficient accommodation onsite, and this makes for a fantastic chance to take full advantage of early investment without any risk. Currently we have 100 plus, professional rooms which are completely over subscribed.
• With years of experience and a solid track record in student accommodation we are able to recognise that there is currently a very limited number of bespoke, fully licenced, and regulated student properties available. This creates a fantastic niche opportunity and excellent opportunities for high yields.
• Our success rate in Salford includes over 500 rooms fully occupied. In Burnley, the pro-rata demand for student and professional lettings is even greater due to the complete lack of units available.
• There is large ongoing investment in this campus by UCLan with student numbers expected to rise year on year (4,000 by 2025) this will lead to a large shortfall of student accommodation especially houses designed for student needs and built to our proven highest standards.
• As most of our Burnley properties are town centre located, they will not only have an increase in value due to the transformation from single dwelling to a commercial HMO, they will also actually generically gain in value as all town centre units do over any given period.
• The University are only able to supply a nominal amount of student accommodation and will therefore rely heavily on the private sector to meet the shortfall. As we are currently the only major company offering this level of high-quality modern student accommodation, we will be able to create early profits for our clients.
• The Student intake will have a real and urgent need for quality rooms throughout the coming years and we are therefore looking to provide a further 200 student rooms alone in this area which will have an increased allocation year on year.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
• Will be refurbished to the highest standard and contain all the necessities for student life within the furniture pack plus WIFI, bike storage etc.
• All rooms will be rented at £80- £90 (ensuite) per person per week.
• Will be supplied, fully regulated and compliant with the local council and passed for university accommodation approval on completion of the building work with all necessary approvals.
• Will be completed including University required extras such as full fire safety accreditation. This comprises of interlinked smoke alarms in all rooms, emergency lighting systems, appropriate fire panels and heat sensors.
Do not hesitate in contacting us on 0161 230 3367 if you require any further information on the above deal.
Ad ID: 1411793337
VAT number: 297930058