*High Spec 4 Bed 4 Bath HMO Opportunity* Returns in excess of 16%* Close to Teesside University *
Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands
1 of 8
- 1 day ago
- Seller Type
- Property Type
- Number Of Bedrooms
Crescent Road – Middlesbrough
4 bed, 4 bathroom HMO
with Net returns from 16.08%
Crescent Road - Financial Breakdown – 4 Bedroom – 4 Bathrooms
Purchase Price: £85,000.00
Deposit: £24,883.75 - Finance (75% LTV STL with interest paid for 1st 6 months)
Conversion/Build: £54,066.00* approx. (subject to further onsite visits)
Set up costs/ Design & Build Fees - £14,750.00
Legals - £1,400.00
Stamp duty - £2,550.00
Survey - £650.00
Furniture and flooring packs can be purchased at an additional cost - £8,011.00
Total Project Cost: £166,427.00
Total Cash outlay: £106,310.75
Rental Income: £100.00 PPPW x 4 net of bills (water, gas, electricity) = £20,800.00 (We have allowed for a temporary energy surcharge and increased mortgage interest rates)
Management: £2,745.60 including VAT- (10% fully managed)
Balance of Annual mortgage cost as 1st 6 months paid: £956.25 approx.
TRUE NET INCOME: £17,098.15 per annum
NET RETURN ON INVESTMENT: 16.08% per annum
NET RETURN ON INVESTMENT AFTER REFINANCE: 25.49%
BASED ON A REFINANCE VALUATION OF £155,000 WE CAN RELEASE APPROXIMATELY £124,000 BY RE-MORTGAGING AFTER 6 MONTHS. AT THIS STAGE, YOU WILL HAVE AROUND £46,060.75 LEFT IN THE DEAL AND AFTER DEDUCTING THE NEW, INCREASED MORTGAGE INTEREST, YOUR NET INCOME WILL BE AROUND £11,742.80 PER ANNUM GIVING YOU A NET RETURN ON CASH INVESTED OF 25.49%!
• A sought-after area with easy access to the University, local amenities and the town centre. Only a 9 minute walk to the University campus and the Student Union bars. The town centre is just a 15 minute walk away.
• Spacious enough to enable a 4-bedroom multi let: all with double rooms and 4 bathrooms plus a spacious communal kitchen.
• Teesside University has over 20,000 students and has a lively student community
CHOOSE MIDDLESBROUGH: GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY: EXCELLENT POTENTIAL GROWTH RATE: FANTASTIC RETURNS
• Has been invited to bid for the honour of applying to be the UK’s newest city as part of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
• Excellent road and rail connections to Darlington, Newcastle, York, Leeds and Manchester – and direct connection to London.
• Almost 100% superfast broadband coverage and 5G coverage imminent.
• Recently overhauled Victoria Square and Central Gardens form the largest civic space in Europe.
• Significant investment in the area including £160m improvements to the Transporter Bridge and development of a digital hub/Boho Zone where global companies such as Double Eleven and Big Bite are now based, £0.5m investment in retail & leisure, £21m investment in new Sports Village and Velodrome and £12m city centre hotel investment.
• Benefits from a large commuter area with over 24,000 people travelling in from surrounding areas each day.
• 2 leading education institutions located in the heart of Middlesbrough, with Teesside University investing £275m in their town centre campus, and a further £300m planned over the next 5 years.
• Population of around 139,000 people and a further 700,000 regular visitors from surrounding areas.
• Just over 21,000 students attend Teesside University
• There is also a large campus for the prestigious Durham University based on in Stockton-on-Tees
THE FINISHED PRODUCT
• Will be refurbished to the highest standard and contain all the necessities for student life within the furniture pack plus WIFI, bike storage etc.
• All rooms will be rented at £90- £95 (ensuite) per person per week.
• Will be supplied, fully regulated and compliant with the local council and passed for university accommodation approval on completion of the building work with all necessary approvals.
• Will be completed including University required extras such as full fire safety accreditation. This comprises of interlinked smoke alarms in all rooms, emergency lighting systems, appropriate fire panels and heat sensors.
*Please note, VAT will be charged at the appropriate rate where applicable
We also refer you to our terms and conditions which supersede any previous versions.
Ad ID: 1442468340VAT number: 297930058
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8