- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1410 days ago
there is only one boy left light brown with dark brown/black stripes. he will be 9 weeks on sunday so he is ready to go.he eats solid (dry) food. If you would like to give him a home, you are welcome to come and see him. he has been de flead and de wormed and is amazing with people other dogs and cats.
the last of his brothers went today so I would like him to find a home as soon as possible as he is gonna miss him and although he gets a lot of love and attention from us and his mum and dad, i dont want him to get too attached to us.
He is toilet trained, goes outside through the dog flat by himself and is very laid back, no boisterous at all, but still likes to play and lots of cuddles.
.Both parents are with us and they both have the most amazing temperament, which the puppies have inherited from them. Mum is a full pedigree westie with papers, Dad is just superb....Any questions or if you need any specific pictures please don't hesitate to ask.
The puppies is £200