- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1274 days ago
We have a beautiful well planned litter of tiny yorkshire terrier puppies,1 boy now left, Mum is 1/2 teacup yorkie (8inchs tall) weighing just under 4 kgs, (steel & tan in colour) excellent pedigree, excellent temperament, father is tiny White Tri colour(rare) yorkie, 6inchs tall, weighing just over 2 kgs, excellent blood lines and excellent well mannered temperament, all puppies have been wormed to date, & have been flead (fully upto date by time of leaving) have a 5th generation pedigree and a small puppy pack provided, ready to leave on 6th December 2012, viewings highly recommended Mum can be seen, puppies handled every day.