- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1471 days ago
I am a veterinary nurse and currently fostering a rabbit that was brought in as a stray. She was involved in a road traffic accident and as a result has had one of her back legs amputated. She is coping beautifully and is a really friendly little rabbit. She is grey/brown in colour and possibly part lionhead. The vet aged her at around 8 months old.
Unfortunately I am unable to keep her but she would make someone a lovely pet.
Please get in touch if you are interesting in giving her a home on 01579320258. We are based in Dobwalls.