- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1578 days ago
A LOST CAT HAS RECENTLY TURNT UP AT MY HOUSE HEAVELY PREGNANT. SHE IS A LOVELY CAT SHE SHE NOT A SPRAY I THINK SHE HAS BEEN ABANDONED HAS SHE IS SO LOVING AND FRIENDLY. I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP HER BUT I HAVE A DOG SO HATES CATS.
SHE APPEARS TO BE PREGANT NEITHER VET OR RSPCA ARE WILLING TO HELP. AND I REALLY DONT WANT HER OUT IN THE COLD. SHE APPEARS TO BE VERY YOUNG NO OLDER THEN A YEAR AND SHE A LOVELY GREY TABBY COLOUR.
I WAS KEEPING HER MY HOUSE BUT I HAVE HAD TO LET HER BACK BECAUSE OF MY DOG HOWEVER IF YOU WERE INTERESTED THERES NO DOUBT SHE WILL BE BACK AND I WILL HOLD HER FOR.