- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1507 days ago
I will provide your pets one on one attention and take care of their dietary and medical needs, i will give them everything you ask for, walks baths and grooming. I will fuss over them and take very good care of them. The dogs will have the run of a paddok three times a day or more! I can take the pets everyday of the year!
*If you want to leave your pet with me you must first check that the boosters and vaccinations are up to date and ALL dogs must be Kennel Cough Vaccinated.*
DOGS (any size any age)----------.£5 a day and £65 for 2 weeks
CATS (any age)----------------------.£3.50 a day and £45 for 2 weeks
Remeber to bring everything your pet needs for the whole stay, i can provide food, beds, leads, litter aswell and i can sort out a price for you.
Try and contact me via email if possible and always leave you phone numbers and email with me in the email. Thanks!
Im still at school but i can take the pets all year round. Also as im still at school i am unable to have insurance but i have been doing this for a long time with the help of my two parents at home and have never had any accidents or problems what so ever.