- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
she is black and white, 1year old lovely cat, she has done the spay months ago and now energyful. But during the relationship broken down with my GF, I have to let her go as well( she belong to her and since we move apart, I just cant take care of animal now) she has been little trained, and eatting wet food and dry food. I have to give her to a good forever home. the cat comes with one littre, and one big big height 170cm climber if you sure you can carry it, and also one carrier.