- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
Based in Finchley, North London, my name is Jen, a 39 year old British female. I volunteer for Coco's Animal Rescue and Cats Protection & am a full time professional animal carer.
I believe in giving one-on-one attention to one family of animals per job, therefore confirm that I don't pet sit, or pet walk, more than one family of babies at a time.
Due to my voluntary work, I am very experienced looking after all kinds of animals, from pooches to possums!
I am able to administer medication/injections, exercise/walking, grooming, socialising, cuddles and love on a full time basis, as this is my only job. I am also extremely flexible and have transport.
I am CRB checked and can supply current references.
Naturally I provide a free, initial consultation to ensure that you and your furry friend feels happy and comfortable with me.
I am happy to care for your animal in my own home, however, if you prefer me to stay at yours, I will obviously keep an eye on your home by bringing in the mail, putting out your bins/recycling, watering plants and any other tasks which you may request at our initial meeting.
I look forward to hearing from you and your little one!
Jen 07779 109 207