- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1411 days ago
Hello and thanks for looking.
Molly is four years old and has spent the last two years with me.
She has been no trouble in the home and has been around children of all ages.
I believe that if you ask for a payment for an animal there is less chance of attracting people who may not afford proper care, therefore for Molly, her bed, bowls, harness, muzzle, and food I will ask for £69.
Any questions please call Glen on 07581408821