- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1299 days ago
M reg Mercedes horsebox , although currently HGV, when i purchased this lorry in 2008 it was licenced to drive non-hgv and it can be easily changed back .
Stalled for three large horses, I had two 17.2hh and a 16.2hh all of which i traveled together,rug racks etc.
The living has full hook-up connectivity, TV ariel and sockets and a generator
Fridge , cooker , hot water heater , water tank , toilet and shower.
Outside tack locker and two large storage lockers.
unfortunatley I no longer have horses so the lorry has been unused for 18 months . The tax and MOT runs out end of November 12 . This lorry always starts and is very reliable, the most i have ever had to do maintance wise is recut tyres and adjust head lights for plating !
Unfortunatly due to being unused there had been a slight leak in the living area roof where the vent is for water heater and subsiquently needs a DIY on watermarked roof and two cupboards.
I will not be replating this lorry hence the price £4500 it is an absolute bargin and must sell feel free to contact me on 07951937918