- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1375 days ago
price does not reflect him at all but down to current market. 2yr 5months old piebald gelding, stands around 15.2hh now to make approx 16.2 . irish draft x irish sports horse with cavalier bloodlines, he is wormed and injections up 2 date, microchipped and passported, good having children round him good with other horses, good with farrier loves to be brushed and have attiention, has been out in traffic from a young age n good in traffic but due to me having a knee op iv not got the time to spend with archie n start to bring him on as i would like he will go far in the right hands as show jumper, eventer or just a good allrounder. very reluctant sale as had from being 4 week old please no timewasters as hard enough sale as it is. only the best of homes for this special boy. anymore info please ask, serious offers considered as home more important than price