- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1431 days ago
Reliable and experienced person offering holiday care for your pet. I also offer day time sitting and weekend sitting. All dogs welcome - small & large of all breeds & ages. I have also previously cared for a few with anxiety problems. I have a 5 year old female dog myself who gets on great with other dogs. If you're interested I can bath & groom your dog for an extra £10 before he gets picked up.
Home environment out in the countryside (no kennels or cages used) they get the home comforts, company and attention all day, also they get pleanty of country walks along with my own dog. There is pleanty of space for them to have a good run about! There is a river i take them to on nice days which they seem to love. I have a secure, high fenced garden for them to play in through the day also. They can sleep anywhere in the house at nights, preferably where they are used to sleeping in their own home.
All I ask is you to provide their food, bed & lead. You can come out before you go away so you feel more comfortable leaving your dog with me and for the dogs to meet each other first, also if you want i can have them stay with me for a day/night before the date you are away for a trial night first. I can also get references from previous owners if required. £12 a day per dog. I also look after small animals too - rabbits, guinea pigs, birds etc. If you're interested please get in touch for more information & to arrange a visit. 07748828472. Thanks :)