- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
Unfortunately as Im moving house Im having to rehome my lovely Syrian Hamster. Free to new home (had to state £5 in the title).
Hes only 9 months old, but really friendly and would make a lovely pet for children. Ive just bought him a brand new cage.
The food bowl, play ball, water bottle, food and sawdust will all be provided with him to the right person.
Im happy to also provide a book on how to care for Hamsters if needed. The most important thing is that you can look after him properly.
So if youre interested please email me.