- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1787 days ago
I HAVE A LARGE NUMBER OF GREEN TERROR FISH FOR SALE.
THEY RANGE IN SIZE.
I HAVE SOME ABOUT 2+ INCHES AND SOME THAT ABOUT ABOUT 4-5 INCHES LONG.
THEY START FROM £5 AND GO UPTO £10.
THIS IS VERY CHEAP FOR THIS TYPE OF FISH AS MY LARGEST MALE IS GOING AT MY LOCAL PET SHOP FOR £30, BUT I NEED A QUICK SALE.
THERE ARE ONLY A FEW LEFT OF THE LARGE TERRORS.
PLEASE READ UP ON THE INTERNET ON WHAT SORT OF FISH THEY ARE TO BE KEPT WITH AS I ONLY HAVE A TANK FULL OF GREEN TERRORS.
COLLECTION ONLY. YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING YOUR OWN BAGS OR CONTAINER TO KEEP THE FISH IN AND ALSO A NET TO CATCH THEM. AS I DO NOT HAVE A NET NOW.