- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1099 days ago
Hello I found this dog four days ago I have contacted minster FM radio station and the dog Warden know one has reported the dog missing. No one seems to want the dog as no one has come forward and tried my best possible way of locating the owner. I have also listed on lostdog.co.uk and displayed it on my Facebook and shared it with over 30,000 people in York area.
Male Jack Russell aged between two and four. If you want to collect the dog this dog I will have to take your contact details in case in the near future the owners come forward.