- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1416 days ago
Sadly I'm having to re-home my 3 year old staffordshire bull terrier , reason for re-homing is she is very jealous of my daughter and has gone for her 3 times (so would have to go to someone with no children) she is a very excitable dog and always wants attention. Anything else you want to know ask , please no time wasters as its hard enough giving her away but I must put my child 1st. For some reason I am unable to upload photos , if wanted please text on 07745918565