- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1422 days ago
I have a lovely female staffy, She is 1 year old, D.O.B.: June 2011.
I have all papers in order. She has been warmed, she has all injections, microchip-ed. Her parents are both with short legs.
She respond to commands as: sit, lay down, wait, go on your mat, etc.
She is coming with her lead and bowl.
Tia is very good with cats, other dogs, children, etc.
I have her since she was 8 weeks old and she grow up with a kitten, so if you want you can have the ginger boy kitten as well for free, as they are best friends, they sleep together, eat together, etc.
I am selling her because I am moving in a flat where is no garden.
If interested give a call to: 07971 990 522
Price: £ 180