- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1495 days ago
IF ANYONE HAS LOST OR YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS LOST A DOG IN THE BELFAST/ CARRICK AREA THERE ARE A NUMBER OF STRAYS CURRENTLY AT THE POUND EITHER HANDED OVER, ABANDONED OR LOST..
CARRICK DOG POUND WILL HOLD THE DOGS FOR NO LONGER THAN 7 DAYS SO IF YOU DON'T CLAIM YOUR DOG HE OR SHE MAY BE HUMANLEY DESTROYED OR REHOMED.
ANY DOGS CLAIMED WILL NEED VERIFICATION OF OWNERSHIP AND GENDER DETAILS PROVIDED
CARRICKFERGUS BOROUGH COUNCIL DOG POUND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL STRAY DOGS IN THE CARRICK + BELFAST AREAS - TELEPHONE 02893 351639
IF YOU WANT TO REHOME A DOG WHY NOT VISIT CARICK DOG POUND OR CALL AND VISIT THE LOCAL COUNCIL POUND IN YOUR AREA.
AS FROM APRIL 2012 ALL COUNCIL AREAS HAVE NOW BEEN PROVIDED WITH AN ANIMAL WELFARE OFFICER - PLEASE CALL THEM IF YOU THINK AN ANIAML IN YOUR AREA IS BEING ABUSED OR NEGLECTED ..