- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1278 days ago
Iv previously worked in a kennels and vets as a animal care assistant. Iv been dog walking/sitting in many different areas for over 3 years. I have Level One and Two in Animal Care and Handling. Im self employed and also work for a dog walking/ dog sitting agency based in Central London.
I grew up in Northern Ireland my family had lots of land and lots of local dogs. Dogs and Cats have always been my passion since I was a little girl. I have worked with many different breeds small & large, difficult dogs, some with behavioral issues and professional show dogs. When your dog walks with me it will be taught everyday skills sitting before crossing roads, experiencing different parks/areas, basic commands, recall in parks and socializing with different breeds and lots of love of course.
I work every day/weekends with full time dogs. I have ONE late afternoon five day week slot. I walk three dogs on each walk depending on whether they get along. I strongly believe its hard to focus on more than three dogs at once and give them the care/exercise they need. Some dogs get excited and constantly pull they may require some lead training or area/dog socializing. I have many anti pull/distraction methods to help tackle these problems.
I am available for pet sitting (in your home). I can provide many references for this. I believe its best for your pooch to stay in its own environment 'home', to be comfortable, stress free whilst you are away. I cover the following areas: Clapham Junction, Clapham Common, Wandsworth, Pimlico. I can dog sit/cat sit anywhere in South West London.
PRICES for walks:
I do sitting/feeding for cats, small animals and excotics. I own two beautiful Tonkinese cats.
Dog sitting: (£30 per dog per night) this will include two 60 min walks MORNING/NIGHT and several short walks throughout the day.
Cat sitting: (£10 per cat per night) PLEASE NOTE: Im fully booked for sitting from 12th-30th Dec and 5th-13th Feb. Please book in advance.
Give me a call for more information
Hope to hear from you soon,