- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
Going on holiday and need someone to look after your cat?
I am an experienced cat sitter based in Glasgow City Centre. I have a large flat where your cat can eat, drink, play and snooze as he/she pleases. I do not have any other pets so your cat would have the place to itself.
Please note, I only take one persons cat(s) each time, so I book up quite quickly.
All you need to bring along is litter tray / food / toys and whatever else your cat needs.
£5 per cat, per night
£7 per 2 cats, per night
£12 per 3 cats, per night
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lauren on 07714474661 or reply to this advert.
- Thanks for looking :)