- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1544 days ago
We can visit your cat once or twice a day, according to requirements if you have to go away on business at short notice, or if you just fancy a long weekend away.
Your cat will appreciate getting to stay in his familiar surroundings where he feels safe and secure, and your house benefits from having someone there each day to remove any signs that the house is unoccupied; postal items on the doorstep, recyling boxes not put away, etc.
For more details of areas covered, check out the cateringforcats.co.uk website. Thank you for reading this advertisement. Sorry, we do not do dog walking.