- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1503 days ago
Hi, i have a female Yorkie, she is one year old. Im selling her due to moving home and not aloud dogs. I would love for her to go to a family home as she is used to being with children, cat and chickens. I would be happy for her to go with an older family but people that have time for her. She has had one season and would need neutering, but dont want her being used for heavy breeding. Shes extremely loving and always gets attention when out walking. As you can see she is only small, shes shorter than the wash basket behind her in the photo! She also love to be bathed. Im asking for £250 or very sensible offer, as she cost far more when we got her as a puppy. Many thanks :)