- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 918 days ago
I have a beautiful female tuxedo longhair, that I need to send away because I have a new baby brother who has a pet allergy and is not doing too well with the cat around.
My cat is called Ella, she is 17 months old and she loves to bounce and run around, but has her lazy days too. She has been neutered and has had all of her vaccinations.
I hope that I can send her to a good home because I raised her from birth and it's sad that I have to send her away, but my baby brother is sick with her around and so she needs to go.
I'll give her away for £50 no more no less.
Feel free to email or call me.