- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1544 days ago
Due to an unexpected move i am having to rehome my two beautiful kittens, as there is no one else who can take care of them until i am back on my feet and its not fair on them to be moved about this much.
Both fidget and baby are 8 month old female black kittens, they are both fleed, wormed and litter trained but have not been sprayed yet so can still have kittens if wanted. They are both very fun, playful and love to lay on your lap to have a cuddle too.
I would like them to both go together as they are sisters and have never been apart. They are good around children and other animals.
MUST go to a loving home that can give them all the love and attention they deserve.
They come with their scratching post, litter tray, cat carrier, 12 cans of cat food and litter.
I am asking £35 for them as they do come with nearly £50's of accessories.