- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1549 days ago
Bayhill Double horse trailer with front ramp.
This is a solid trailer which is sturdy and easy to pull. It has heavy duty rubber matting fitted(not shown in picture as I wanted to show the floor), jockey door, easy to use rear and front ramps, new removable partition & stock bar, new partition, cover for above the rear ramp.
Internal height 7ft 7inches or 7ft 6.5 inches with mats down
I am selling it as I have nothing to tow it with.
There are a couple of things I need to point out and are reflected in the price: 1 corner section of a plank will need replacing at some point (picture available); the rear ramp needs matting - I replaced the front ramp but never got round to the rear; there is a small tear (couple of inches ) in the padding which I have repaired; it needs a new spare tyre - all other tyres are fine with plenty of tread; it has been stood all winter - closed up and with the hand break off.
Priced to sell