- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1513 days ago
We have an akita boy for sale approx 6 months old good with kids not sure about other dogs, we bought him from gumtree under the impression he was house trained which he is not, please bare this in mind if you are intrested price is ono for someone who has the time to house train him. He is a lovely dog but we do not have the time to house train him