- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1502 days ago
hiya im reluctantly selling my 9 month old staff x Hugo.
he a gourgous fawn colour with white patches on his paws at the end of his tail and on the back of his head and chest
he is upto date with his jabs hes chipped to but i havent changed his details from the previous owner, I have proof of purchase from previous owner. He is not netured
he comes with his blanket, toys ,2 collars and a lead also comes with1 food bowl and 1 water bowl
he likes to go on long walks but also loves to play ball and responds to basic commands.
he is good with kids, mine are 1 and 2 but he can be abit nippy when over excited.
he is good with other dogs, is trained to walk off the lead and will not run ahead, still pulls when on lead but will grow out of this as he is still a pup.
He has been brought up to sleep on his own so no need to worry about sharing your bed
£50 ono for a quick sale tenancy agreement has changed so he needs to go a.s.a.p to a good caring home.