- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1540 days ago
Ive come to the heartbreaking decision to sell my 5 month old chocolate lab Bonnie. Being a single parent to a disabled child ive realised its unfair on her as she doesnt get much time with me. I was advised a labrador as i heard they were perfect family dogs but my son is frightened of her which means that Bonnies always behind a stairgate most of the time.
She will be going to a loving home only
(preferably with another lab or someone experienced with labs) and i will want to come and have a look and a chat first.
She is full pedigree and has all her papers, she is microchipped and up to date with jabs/worming/flea treatment/kennel cough. Ive booked and paid for obedience classes starting on 14th March at Stanway Village Hall so new owners are more than welcome to take her there. Asking £400.