- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1544 days ago
adorable good natured choc brindle bullmastiff bitch i have to sadly rehome. i have had her six months and although she is excellent with tiny dogs ( snuggles up with and plays gently with my two) and other dogs,and fine with cats, i cant trust her with my chickens and rabbits so have to admit defeat and find her a permanent loving home where there arent any. when i bought her shed had a very large litter and was very skinny and timid...she now is very happy, loving, trusting dog brilliant once she gets to know anyone, but shy with visitors at first. very quiet dog, obedient, will sit, give paw, lie down, come to call quickly, can be left, doesnt chew, but does pull on lead which can be worked on...she loves cuddles and has lovely temperment. prefer her to go to either an older couple or person, she is good with children but not lived with any. delivery may be possible for petrol cost. genuine enquiries only please, to pet home only so no papers being given