- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1545 days ago
2 Year old Shar Pei named Coco... £150 ono....
Having to re house her due to ill health in the family and can no longer take her on the long walks she likes :-(
She is fantastic with kids as I have a 5yr old and a 6mth old... She is fully house trained and has been used to sleeping in a cage at night ( she sees this as her bed)
She does bark slightly at strangers, but once met and greeted she is very lovable...
No time wasters please as I am very reluctant to sell her :-( I just dont think its fair on her not being walked as she should.... I want a really good home for her, with someone that has the time to spend with her....